1. Every bride deserves to look and feel their best on their wedding day. The benefits of semi-permanent eyelash extensions are endless. Eyelash extensions exaggerate your eyes and open up your entire face which will make you look amazing in photos. Eyelash extensions help create a well-rested, wide-eyed appearance and help disguise any signs of stress or sleep deprivation that often show on the face after planning for a wedding. Wake up looking great is the goal .
2. With eyelash extensions, brides are photo-ready throughout the entire day which limits the need for cosmetic touch-ups. These lashes will last through the honeymoon too! Semi-permanent eyelash extensions typically last 2 to 3 weeks before needing a refill. You can even swim, run, dance and workout in them. Perfect for a long getaway.
3. Longer and fuller lashes will help you instantly look younger……….what woman doesn’ want that?
4. Eyelash extensions are a great time saver! Since just about every bride tears up at her wedding, eyelash extensions are the ideal solution to prevent the raccoon eyes that happens when mascara runs. Who wants to worry about racoon eyes on their wedding day. Semi-Permanent eye lash extensions make such a huge different in your overall look that you may find that you don’t need nearly as much eye makeup. Lashes allow you to wake up with a head start!
5. When your eyes look great you look and feel younger, more radiant, full of energy and more confident about who you are! By adding volume and length to your eyelashes, you’ll feel more confident in your ability to wear less makeup and enhance your look. It is your wedding day! You should feel your absolute best!
Tracey Evelyn is a Image and Fashion Consultant who helps women to learn to love what they see when they look into the mirror , understand their personal style and enhance their appearance through Wardrobe Styling, Makeup Artistry and Personal Shopping. Contact: Tracey@Traceyevelynbeautifulyou.com Twitter: @Traceyevelyninc Phone: 484-479-6730