5 Things every woman needs in her Wardrobe in 2012
Looking for that perfect piece? Wondering what is in style? Do I already have any of the latest trend in my closet? Most of us just want to polish and maximize who we already are. Guess what…. you probably already own a few of these.
Here are 5 Things every woman needs in her wardrobe in 2012:
1. Bold, solid & color pieces, like a cardi and skirt, wrap dress or a one-piece suit with a bright colored belt—make simple dressing look glam! It’s okay to wear two to three different colors. Don’t have the time to change your outfit? Add a bright colored cardigan and and a pair of different shoes and you are ready to go! The colors that jumps out at the head of the line for spring is orange and Yellow. Don,t be afraid to work your colors!
2. Think Patterns & PRINTS. Play with Prints! If your closet is a sea of solids, add in a few prints. Break up your solid suit with a floral or geometric print blouse. Think whimsical patterns, flowers, fruits to birds you name it, tops with whimsical prints are big! Go ahead, add a floral print scarf to a solid sheath dress.
3. Metallic Basics,You can wear any metal-inspired piece to make your outfit the latest trend. Metallics come in a wide array of colors. Look for golds and silvers for a classic approach, but feel free to try on a few colorful metallics, too, in vibrant colors. Since metallics pack a significant visual punch all on their own, there’s no need to go overboard with accessories Keep the rest of your look toned down and neutral to avoid overdoing it. If you are still getting use to the idea of metallics- stick with an accent piece like a scarf ,clutch or tank.
4. Do a little flirting without saying a word in this season’s peplum skirts, dresses and tops, defined by a short flared ruffle that sits at the natural waist. This added ruffle adds a perfect ladylike flair to your ensemble. With peplum, your silhouette will be looking fit and curvaceous in seconds. The peplum jacket is especially versatile, you can combine it with anything in your closet- it looks especially good when the rest of the outfit is rather clean-cut and sleek!
5. Your accessories can be a mixture of color and texture– Jazz up any neutral outfit (white or beige) with a bright pair of pumps, sandals or handbags are a must. Brightly colored sassy pumps are alluring and new! The key to pairing bright accessoriesis to add them in subtly is to add them in subtly, experiment with various shades of the bright colors to find the best hue for your complexion and hair color. Mix these with your classic pieces to make the most of your wardrobe.
What are your 2012 Wardrobe must haves? Leave a comment, we wanna know!
Tracey Evelyn Reed is a visual brand specialist with over 15 years experience in the beauty industry. As an accomplished wardrobe stylist and make-up artist, she’s also a licensed esthetician. Her company, Tracey Evelyn Beautiful You, provides customized skin-care programs, make-up lessons, eyelash extensions, wardrobe consulting and personal shopping services. Tracey specializes in helping women reinvent their style and take their look to the next level. www.traceyevelynbeautifulyou.com Follow her on Twitter at @TraceyEvelyninc 484-479-6730 phone