Not only are toothbrushes great for keeping your pearly whites in tip top shape. This soft bristled little brush can be the inspiration of a little in house maintenance. Check out these fashionable uses for an old toothbrush:
1. Use a soft bristled toothbrush to brush your eyebrows or eyelashes, to enhance your eyes.
2. Use as an applicator for dye or to touch up your roots.
3. Use to exfoliate those dry lips.
4. Dry brush elbows and knees.
5. Dip in soapy water to clean dirt from under nails.
6. Use to clean combs, sharpeners & tweezers.
7. Use as a tool along with a spot remover to take the stain out of clothing.
8. Use a dampened toothbrush to clean jewelry.
9. Use to remove mud from the tread of shoes.
10. Use a toothbrush to remove the dust from the lint catch of your hair dryer.
** How do you use an old tooth brush? We want to know…..Leave a comment
Tracey Evelyn is a Image and Fashion Consultant who helps women to learn to love what they see when they look into the mirror , understand their personal style and enhance their appearance through Wardrobe Styling, Makeup Artistry and Personal Shopping. Contact: Tracey@Traceyevelynbeautifulyou.com Twitter: @Traceyevelyninc Phone: 484-479-6730
Follow her on Twitter at @TraceyEvelyninc