How to avoid clumps when applying mascara
Tip of the day –
Need a little help avoiding the clumps when applying mascara? Longer fuller looking lashes can be easier than you think with a few simple tips :
1. Comb through clean eyelashes with an eyelash comb, sweeping the comb from roots to tips to separate lashes and remove any residue
2. Use an eyelash curler to curl your lashes
3. Wiggle the mascara wand from side to side starting from the base of your lashes to the tips
4. Then repeat to apply a second coat, it’s up to you whether or not you apply while the lashes are still wet or dry, try them both then, you decide.
– Quick easy tip to de clump your lashes: Makeup artist but these by the dozens
– Need help applying eyeliner? How to apply liquid eyeliner
** How do you avoid clumps when applying mascara? We want to know… leave a comment:
Tracey Evelyn is an image consultant, wardrobe stylist and beauty expert that helps emerging women to reinvent themselves and to help them make a statement without saying a word.