Do you have a closet full of clothes and still feel like you just can’t seem to get it together? Are you ready to make a major change but need motivation?
Do you ever look in your closet and think to yourself why did I buy this?
Are you tired of living a cluttered life?
Does the thought of entering your closet stress you out?
I get it, in between trying to manage a career, taking the kids to practice or experiencing new changes in life as emerging women we should not be wasting valuable time fumbling through a closet. Getting dressed should be one of your favorite parts of the day.
This is where I come in
I am Tracey Evelyn your wardrobe coach. I get the opportunity to help busy women upgrade their wardrobe, closets and lifestyle. We will work together to help you eliminate the feeling of not feeling put together, confusion or maybe even frustration. A closet edit will:
Take the stress out of getting dressed
Help you save money (buy only what you need)
Save you valuable time each morning
Boost your self confident by building a closet full of clothes help you look amazing and build your confidence as you slay your goals !
We will help you
- Eliminate out dated outfits
- Get rid what doesn’t belong and curate the most flattering
- Show you how to create more space and develop personalized storage solutions
- Find the gaps in your wardrobe
- Organize the wardrobe in your closet in a strategic organized manner
- Show you how to update your style with what you already own
- Learn how to use accessories to change the look of existing items
- Help you to determine when something is ready to be donated or thrown out
- Create a detailed list of items you need to fill in the gaps
- Your stylist will teach you how to mix-and-match what is in your closet, creating a variety of outfits
- Feel confident about your wardrobe selection
Most of us believe the more clothing we have the more likely we will be satisfied. But, the reality is the more stuff we have, the less likely we are to see our choices. This leads to a vicious cycle, we keep buying more clothes because we think we need more. Eventually we become overwhelmed and unclear about what we already own. Girl you deserve it! Let’s get clarity, develop a closet that serves you and take steps towards being the best version of yourself!
+BONUS- Receive a Free Wardrobe Basics Check list
Up to 3 hours @ $450.00
$125 for each additional hour
The process is so easy. Let me help you get organized, relieve stress, update your image and show you how attract the success you want today! Let’s get started……..Click here:
I can’t wait to help make your mornings stress free! Let’s do this! xoxo Tracey