Holiday Gift Ideas
Whether it’s a simple gift or you decided to splurge, holiday’s are a great time to give. Remember to not sweet the small stuff, make each gift personal to the person you are giving to and giving should come from the heart. Here are a few of my favorite Holiday Gift Ideas:
– Keep their tootsies warm in these fur lined slippers
– Makes “multifunctional” an understatement! With five separate cooking options
– Affordable, perfect for work or play
– Nourishing, revitalizing and extra-moisturizing treatment that will leave their skin feeling soft, evens pigmentation and it’s all natural.
– Minimize the appearance of fine lines, enlarged pores, blemishes and wrinkles with this at home microdermabrasion system.
Sigma F80 – Flat Kabuki TM
– Designed to create a flawless even application of foundation and liquid products onto the face
– Stay warm and stylish in this cable knit beanie hat.
– Make a statement with and shoe her she is priceless.
– It’s a fun, easy point-and-shoot instant print camera
– Take your Bose sound where ever you go, Bose sound from your smartphone or tablet
– Smart TV, Built in Wi-Fi
What Holiday Gift Ideas do you have? We want to know …….Leave a comment:
Tracey Evelyn is a Body Image and Fashion Consultant who helps women to learn to love their bodies and reinvent themselves through Wardrobe Styling, Makeup Artistry and Personal Shopping.