I have the motto that says, ‘Whatever you see in your closet that you like, pick it and wear it.’ It’s not just your closet, but just your life. Whatever catches your eye. Pick it”- Willow Smith
The clothes you wear change the way you see yourself and the way you think. Why not be intentional!
Do you ever look in your closet and think I have nothing to wear?
I get it, in between trying to manage a career, taking the kids to practice or experiencing new changes in life as emerging women we should not be wasting valuable time fumbling through a closet. Getting dressed should be one of your favorite parts of the day not overwhelming.
This is where I come in
I am Tracey Evelyn your personal wardrobe stylist and shopper. I get the opportunity to help busy women upgrade their wardrobe, closets and lifestyle. We will work together to help you eliminate the feeling of not feeling put together, confusion or maybe even frustration. A closet edit will:
Take the stress out of getting dressed each morning
Boost your self confidence by building a closet full of clothes help you to look and feel amazing as you slay your goals !
The goal is to
- Eliminate outdated outfits
- Get rid what doesn’t belong and curate the most flattering
- Show you how to create more space and develop personalized storage solutions
- Find the gaps in your wardrobe
- Organize the wardrobe in your closet in a strategic organized manner
- Show you how to update your style with what you already own
- Learn how to use accessories to change the look of existing items
- Create a detailed list of items you need to fill in the gaps
- Your stylist will teach you how to mix-and-match your existing wardrobe and create new outfits
- Help you choose pieces that make you feel like the best version of yourself
Most of us believe the more clothing we have the more likely we will be satisfied. But, the reality is the more stuff we have, the less likely we are to see our choices. Eventually we become overwhelmed and unclear about what we already own. Let’s get clarity, develop a closet that serves you and take steps towards being the best version of yourself!
+BONUS- Receive a Free Wardrobe Basics Check list
Up to 3 hours @ $450.00
The process is so easy. Let’s get started……..Click here:
I can’t wait to help make your mornings stress free! Let’s do this! xoxo Tracey