Use a clean spoolie to comb through clumpy mascara. Apply a second coat. Wha la! Makeup artist buy these by the dozens.
** How do you de-clump your lashes? We want to know, leave a comment:
Tracey Evelyn is an image consultant, wardrobe stylist and beauty expert that helps emerging women to reinvent themselves and to help them make a statement without saying a word.
3 simple ways to add a Tea Length skirt to your daily wardrobe
The Tea length skirt is forever chic and one of my favorite 2014 spring fashion trends. A Tea length is a fashion term used to describe a mid-length skirt hem that hits at the calf or shin. The tea length skirt is slightly flared with a narrow waist . The tea length skirt is a simple way to add a little glamour and femininity to your everyday look. Here are 3 simple ways to add a Tea Length skirt to your daily wardrobe:
1. This is the time to work a sassy crop top or sweater, this will create a slimmer elongated waistline
2. Headed to the office? A tea length skirt with a cropped blazer adds a little sophistication and chicness. Don’t forget the heels. You don’t want to look frumpy.
3. Transform that daytime look to evening by slipping into a cropped leather jacket or a biker jacket with your tea length skirt.
** How are you going to wear your Tea length this year? We want to know, leave a comment:
Holiday Gift Ideas
Whether it’s a simple gift or you decided to splurge, holiday’s are a great time to give. Remember to not sweet the small stuff, make each gift personal to the person you are giving to and giving should come from the heart. Here are a few of my favorite Holiday Gift Ideas:
– Keep their tootsies warm in these fur lined slippers
– Makes “multifunctional” an understatement! With five separate cooking options
– Affordable, perfect for work or play
– Nourishing, revitalizing and extra-moisturizing treatment that will leave their skin feeling soft, evens pigmentation and it’s all natural.
– Minimize the appearance of fine lines, enlarged pores, blemishes and wrinkles with this at home microdermabrasion system.
Sigma F80 – Flat Kabuki TM
– Designed to create a flawless even application of foundation and liquid products onto the face
– Stay warm and stylish in this cable knit beanie hat.
– Make a statement with and shoe her she is priceless.
– It’s a fun, easy point-and-shoot instant print camera
– Take your Bose sound where ever you go, Bose sound from your smartphone or tablet
– Smart TV, Built in Wi-Fi
What Holiday Gift Ideas do you have? We want to know …….Leave a comment:
Tracey Evelyn is a Body Image and Fashion Consultant who helps women to learn to love their bodies and reinvent themselves through Wardrobe Styling, Makeup Artistry and Personal Shopping.
Keeps me regular, and, I think, makes me sleep a little better as well. Buy flagyl online
! We are aimed at supplying customers all over the world with medications of high quality at lowest prices thus helping to save their money and time.
Feeling like dressing casual today? Not very much time to get dressed or you just don’t feel like getting snazzy today? No worries, you can dress comfy, stay low key and still have a little flair. Make it easy by dressing in all one color, then bam! Hit them with the statement piece. It’s just that simple. Add a pop of color or texture and whala! Whether it’ a chunky necklace or a silky scarf you can make that casual outfit pop. Looking great and being fashionable does not mean you have to be uncomfortable. Go ahead make a statement even with your jogging shoes on!
How you make a statement on your casual days? We want to know….Leave a comment:
Tracey Evelyn Reed
is a visual brand specialist with over 15 years experience in the beauty industry. As an accomplished wardrobe stylist and make-up artist, she’s also a licensed esthetician. Her company, Tracey Evelyn Beautiful You, provides customized skin-care programs, make-up lessons, eyelash extensions, wardrobe consulting and personal shopping services. Tracey specializes in helping women reinvent their style and take their look to the next level. www.traceyevelynbeautifulyou.com
Follow her on Twitter at @TraceyEvelyninc
You have it (style) in your closet already, you just don’t know it! Mix and match….go ahead give it a try!
Trend meets Vintage:
Fluorescent Skinny Jeans
Paisley Button-down Shirt
Pointed tip Pumps
** What do you have in your closet that you can mix and match? ……..Leave a comment or send us a pic:
Tracey Evelyn is a Image and Fashion Consultant who helps women to learn to love what they see when they look into the mirror , understand their personal style and enhance their appearance through Wardrobe Styling, Makeup Artistry and Personal Shopping. Contact: Tracey@Traceyevelynbeautifulyou.com Twitter: @Traceyevelyninc Phone: 484-479-6730