The Chambray Shirt
Why I like the chambray shirt………It is one the easiest pieces to wear and it goes with absolutely everything. Pair the chambray shirt with a pencil skirt and a blazer and off to the office you go or transition your chambray shirt with a pair of leggings for a night out with the girls. It’s basically a universally flattering piece. So there you have it, here are a few more reasons why I like the chambray shirt:
* They are classic
* It’s the new neutral
* Flattering on most body shapes
* They are body length
* Dazzling slightly oversize fit
** Why do you like the chambray shirt? We want to know, Leave a comment:
I have tried many brands of products and this is definitely the best I have used. Buy cheapest xenical? We also dispense your medications from international fulfillment centers that are approved by the regulatory bodies from their respective countries.
Do you need a reason too have a white T-shirt in your wardrobe? With trends constantly changing your wardrobe staples should consist of pieces that are constant and never grow dated. The white T-shirt never seems to go out of style. The basic, form-fitting tee can be dressed up or down. Pair the white T-shirt with a pencil skirt, a blazer or your favorite jeans. Remember the “Fonz”, from the classic 1970 hit sitcom “Happy Days”, he always wore a white tee, as a matter of fact he made it cool! Then you have celebrities such as Kanye West who make wearing a white tee appear effortlessly fly. Wearing the once known under garment is now staple garment and it can be sexy too. Check these 8 reasons you should have a white tee in your wardrobe:
1. It’s a classic.
2. It’s a wardrobe staple.
3. A white T-shirt is ideal to wear alone in warmer climates.
4. Can be worn all year round ( looks great paired with a blazer or cardigan).
5. The white T-shirt is both comfortable and functional (most white T’s are made of cotton or a cotton blend).
6. You don’t have to worry about your style breaking the bank. Yes! They can be very affordable. You get to decide how much you want to spend. (The price varies from $3.99 on up)
7. A plain white T-shirt is an essential item (absolutely necessary; extremely important.) I t matches just about everything. Just my opinion.
8. It’s so versatile ( It goes from the work day to the weekend.)
** How you wear your white Tee ? We want to know….Leave a comment:
Tracey Evelyn is a Body Image and Fashion Consultant who helps women to learn to love their bodies and reinvent themselves through Wardrobe Styling, Makeup Artistry and Personal Shopping. Contact: Tracey@Traceyevelynbeautifulyou.com Twitter: @Traceyevelyninc