5 simple tips to help you to love your body
Can you honestly say you love your body? Do you struggle with learning to love and care for your body? We spend so much time wondering what others think that we often overlook caring for ourselves. Studies say there is a link between taking the steps to care for your body and loving your body. Here are 5 simple tips to help you to love your body:
1. Know your body shape. If you understand what your present body shape and proportions are, then you are well on your way to looking your best. Get a measuring tape and go to work.
2. Learn to dress for your body shape. Learning to dress for your body shape will help you to identify the areas you would like to downplay and those beautiful areas you would like to show off. We all have something about our bodies that we love we just, need to identify them. Are you a: Pear Shape, Inverted Triangle, Rectangle, Diamond, Round or Hourglass)
3. Don\’t beat yourself up. Change the negative thoughts we have about ourselves and replace them with positive thoughts and words of affirmation. We are all made uniquely and we must be willing to accept that.
4. Take care of your body. You only get one body, take care of it. Develop healthy habits like: A body and skin care routine, eating healthy, drinking water, walking, jogging, stretching or yoga.(Be sure to see a physician before making extreme changes).
5. Look in the mirror daily and tell yourself you are BEAUTIFUL!
* How have you learned to love what you see in the mirror? We want to know…leave a comment: