5 Tips for dressing for the rain
Look stylish while you protect yourself from the elements! Be feirce, casual and chic even in the rain.
If Nikki Manji can do it so can you!
1. Totes has got you covered! Be adventurious in a cute totable Hat!
Totes Cloche Roll up Hat $18.00
2. Colorful Lightweight Scarf
Guess Tribal-inspired print scarf $44.00
3. Light Weight Jacket or Cardi
J Crew Maritime Blazer $98.00
4. Rainboots! Will keep those little tooties warm and dry!
Sperry Top Sider Rain Drop Boot $69.95
5. Who says an umbrella has to be all one color? Add a little interest!
Don\’t get left out in the rain!
Tracey Evelyn is a Wardrobe and Image Consultant who helps women to learn to love what they see when they look into the mirror , understand their personal style and enhance their appearance through Wardrobe Styling, Makeup Artistry and Personal Shopping. Contact: Tracey@Traceyevelynbeautifulyou.com Twitter: @Traceyevelyninc Phone: 484-479-6730